seeSaw v0.1.0 QT video capture app with source

Daniel Heckenberg danielh at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Mar 15 17:54:22 GMT 2004

Hi list,

Apologies to those who've seen this announcement already on the QT-api
list but since there's been a discussion here for developing a sample
application for direct vdig capture I thought it appropriate to mention
this here also...

I've written a demonstrator application using QuickTime camera capture
and accelerated OpenGL display which may be of interest to some on the
list.  The source is included in the package.  Please let me know if
you find bugs or have suggestions for improvement (particularly
optimizations).

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~danielh/seeSaw

Features:
- multiple camera capture and display
- direct vdig capturing (only uses the Sequence Grabber for device
config and selection)
- OpenGL video display using the various texture path accelerations
available (with fallback to standard OpenGL if the extensions aren't
available)

I'll be adding more features over time in the process of developing
infrastructure for real-time image processing on OS X.

Cheers,
Daniel