IOXperts 802.11b Beta for 1.0.4b1 for Tiger posted

Steve Sisak support-reply at ioxperts.com
Wed Apr 27 11:44:46 GMT 2005

Hi All,

Our apologies for the delay, but we finally have a beta update of the
wireless driver for Tiger and would like to get it tested as quickly
as possible by anyone who has access to a seed of Tiger.

Because of the urgency, I've also posted it on the main product page here:

   <http://www.ioxperts.com/80211b_X.html>

The direct download links are here:

<http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads/Wireless/Beta/MacOSX/IOXWireless_10_4-1.0.4b1.dmg.gz>

<ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Wireless/Beta/MacOSX/IOXWireless_10_4-1.0.4b1.dmg.gz>

Please note that the release version of 1.0.3 is not compatible
w/Tiger and 1.0.4 is ONLY compatible with Tiger.

Functionality should be the same for both.

If you would be so kind, please report success as well as any bugs to
this address <support-reply at ioxperts.com> so we know who's testing.

Thanks for your time,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572