1..0.3b6

Mark D. Henderson m.hender at comcast.net
Fri Nov 14 11:23:25 GMT 2003

I too, tried to install on a Wallstreet and had similar problems.

OS 10.2.8

-Long load time at system startup (I assume network searching)
-Register button on the I/O preference panel, so it doesn¹t recognize the
existing registration
-doesn¹t see the existing network (as far as I can tell)

I have been trying to remedy a problem since installing 10.2.8 where over
time, my network and computer gradually slow down until simply opening a
drive window takes minutes. Thought maybe this would help, but not on my
machine at this point.

-mark

Mark Henderson
DIRTY DOG PRODUCTIONS LLC