Panther / dhcp / wireless driver issue

Sasha Borodin sasha at whoissasha.com
Fri Nov 14 12:02:31 GMT 2003

Oh yeah, the actual error message on my PowerBook is something to the effect
of "The ip address 192.168.0.whatever is already in use by mac address
00:00:00:00:00:00"

Note the all zero's mac address.  This seems to be a general os x message,
not somehting coming directly out of the IOExperts control panel.

-Sasha