IOXperts 802.11b Driver 1.0.3 for Mac OS 8-9 posted

Steve Sisak support at ioxperts.com
Mon Nov 24 21:04:52 GMT 2003

Just a quick that we've posted 1.0.3 for Mac OS 8-9 to the ftp
servers -- this also includes support for some PCI cards.

   <http://www.ioxperts.com/80211b.html>

We're going to hold the Mac OS X 1.0.3 release for a few days to
clear up a few final issues with Panther, but it should be out later
in the week -- please look for an updated beta in the next day or two.

If you know of nay remaining issues, now is your last chance...

Thanks,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572