Esellerate not working

1nd0lent X x1nd0lent at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 16:53:54 GMT 2007

Whoops, sorry about that. The "return" key was not supposed to mean "send
the blank post".

I am trying to install the IOxperts wireless drivers on my Powerbook G3
laptop (Pismo). It has a Senao card and is running OS 10.4.9. The drivers
installed fine, but when I try buying a license from the preference pane,
nothing happens. It doesn't take me to an esellerate page. I tried
installing OS 9.2.2 and installing the classic version of the driver, but I
can't even find any buy button at all. There is no dialog about registering,
as the instructions suggest.

Isn't there some way for me to manually go to the IOxperts esellerate web
page so I can buy the drivers? Or is there other stuff broken in 10.4.9?

Thanks - CJ