Esellerate workaround

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Fri May 18 15:21:30 GMT 2007

At 10:41 AM -0400 5/18/07, 1nd0lent X wrote:
>I found my old hard drive with OS 10.3.3 on it. I installed the
>Panther version on there and registered it with no problems. Looks
>like a good driver. I couldn't find any crash logs from my 10.4.9
>experiences, but if you can suggest where I might find one then I
>can send it to your own address.

Hi,

I'm glad you found a workaround -- not sure what's happening.

If you can send me Apple System Profiler reports from both machines,
that might be helpful.

Also, our registration keys are stored in:

/Library/Application Support/IOXperts/Device Keys/

If you look in that directory, you should see a file whose name
contains the MAC address of the card (for wireless) and contains your
serial number (in plain text)

You might want to see if there's a corrupted file on the machine that
failed or a permissions problem with the directory.

(Also, you can just drag the good key file between systems to
activate the driver if the registration dialog won't come up to let
you enter the serial number)

I'll try and follow up a little more over the weekedn, but glad you
got it working.

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476