IOX Still Camera Beta 1.0.3b16

Steve Sisak support at ioxperts.com
Thu Apr 22 13:44:27 GMT 2004

At 4:16 PM -0400 4/21/04, Steve Sisak wrote:
>We've just posted a patch here and would like your assistance in
>verifying that it works properly:

We've had a bunch of downloads and no bug reports since 1.0.3b16.

This either means:

   1) It's working perfectly
   2) It's not working and no one's filing bug reports
   3) Nobody's tried it

I'm hoping the case is 1), but since there were 325 downloads of b15
off version tracker and only 2 people noticed a serious build problem
with the installer, I want to make sure. :-)

If you haven't tried it, please do -- and drop us a note letting us
know either way if it worked and what OS you tested on.

I'd like to put a final release out this week to cut down on out tech
support load.

Thanks,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572