IOXperts Video 1.1b52 posted

Steve Sisak support-reply at ioxperts.com
Thu Apr 7 12:15:16 GMT 2005

The installers are posted here:

   <http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads/Video/Beta/1.1b52/>
   <ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Video/Beta/1.1b52/>

The big changes are that we've updated to the latest eSellerate SDK
and fixed the last known crashing bug. (iChatUSBCam wasn't calling
SGPanelRemove() when hosting our settings panel causing an event loop
timer to be left running when the panel was unloaded) We've also
fixed permissions in the installer to make 10.4 happy.

At this point I think we're basically done -- we're looking at a few
cosmetic bugs. If you have any remaining issues, now is the time to
let us know.

I'm hoping that there will only be one more beta before final candidate.

changes in 1.1b52
* Update to eSellerate SDK 3.6.1 - security update.
* Fix icons for Register app.
* iChatUSBCam crash fixed.
* Default names for Divio cameras have same format as those generated
by the DM. They include the vendor name.
* DM logs UniqueIDs when cameras attached and removed.
* Reboot required on installation, as components may be moved to
trash by installation but they are still
* instantiated in running applications.
* Permissions fixed for Device Monitor on 10.4.
* Motic USB Microscope/Sargent Welch supported - same settings as iRez Kritter.

Thanks,

-Steve