IOXperts Video 1.1b49 posted

Steve Sisak support-reply at ioxperts.com
Tue Mar 8 13:43:43 GMT 2005

The installers are posted here:

   <http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads/Video/Beta/1.1b49/>
   <ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Video/Beta/1.1b49/>

changes in 1.1b49:

>Fixed potential problem in Register app affecting serial number generation.
>Fixed uninstaller bug - now removes the identifer app correctly.
>Unknown types removed from Divio divL type resources.
>Add alert to user reminding them that a type must be selected for
>Divio cameras in the identifier app.
>Correctly locate register and session monitor logfiles to ~/Library/Logs.
>Eliminate extraneous output in console log from installer.
>Logfiles are now given read/write permission for everyone.

I'd like to push this out to VersionTracker ASAP because 1.1b48 has a
bug which results in invalid serial numbers for new purchases. (If
you already have a working S/N you should be fine)

Please let us know if there are any problems (and feel free to drop a
note off list if you've successfully tested as well).

Also, please let us know if there are any problems that need to be
fixed a final 1.1 release. (I'd like to go back to adding features.)

Cheers,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572