IOXperts Video 1.1b51 posted

Steve Sisak support-reply at ioxperts.com
Wed Mar 30 13:37:05 GMT 2005

The installers are posted here:

   <http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads/Video/Beta/1.1b51/>
   <ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Video/Beta/1.1b51/>

We think this fixes the serial number problems in b49/b50 as well as
clearing a few more minor bugs.

The industrial driver had a bug where it would only recognize IIDC
cameras the it explicitly knows about -- it should now recognize any
camera.

If you've been holding off registering because of the bug in b49/b50,
please try your purchase now -- I'd like to verify that everything is
working OK before we post another version to the outside world.

At this point, we believe there are no serious bugs -- please let us
know of anything that should be fixed before release.

changes in 1.1b51
>Fixed serial number bug introduced in b49 or b50.
>Expiration date of b51 is May 1, 2005
>Disable old OEM licenses in code.
>Fix capitalization of WebCam to Webcam in more places.
>Write serial number checker tool which may be distributed.
>Additional logging of device key files.
>FSSpec to Path behaves correctly on OS X when fnfErr.
>FireWire 800 support for Sony cameras.
>Added serial number logging for eSellerate purchases.
>Eliminate extraneous logging from DM.
>Make Remote Control - no video app alert text informative.
>Fix tracking of pan/tilt sliders in SGPanel when flip horizontal or
>vertical are on.
>Pan Tilt is in relation to the camera
>Allow all IIDC cameras to be supported by the DM so that the
>digitizer can determine whether
>it supports an IIDC camera.
>Make sure bundle IDs of all installed components are unique.
>Create Icon for Camera Identifier
>Fix Icon for Purchase
>Eliminate extraneous logging in session monitor, camera identifier,
>and remote control.
>Formatting of serial number in already registered alert in Register app.
>Register the following creators with Apple: IOXi, IOXc, CmoN, SmoN, IoxP, IOXp
>Fixed bug in Register app that caused purchase to return unknown
>error. Now you can use
>the Register app to buy a license.

Thanks,

-Steve