IOXperts Video 1.2 Beta Update

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Mon Sep 1 13:48:37 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

Just a note just posted an update to the 1.2 video beta (1.2b21).

This adds support for motorized face tracking on the Logitech
Orbit/Sphere MP and AF.

Please note that if you're testing the current 1.2 beta release, it
tomorrow and you'll need to download the update. If you purchased a
1.2 serial number or update, it will continue to work, but you do
need to download the new build.

This release expires Sept 15 (and hopefully we will have a final
release by then).

The official download pages (still under construction) are here:

    <http://www.ioxperts.com/products/webcamx_1.2.html>
    <http://www.ioxperts.com/products/industrial_1.2.html>

I've posted full release notes to our video-beta-discuss list, available here:

<http://lists.ioxperts.com/pipermail/video-beta-discuss/2008-September/000596.html>

If you would like be informed of every build and participate actively
in testing, please join the discussion list: