IOXperts Video 1.2 Final Candidate

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Tue Sep 16 12:11:39 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

We've just posted an the final candidate of the 1.2 video beta (1.2f1).

This release has no expiration date, but I would appreciate if you
give it some final testing, especially given that Mac OS 10.5.5 and
QuickTime 7.5.5 have shipped in the past week.

(The previous beta will be expiring tonight)

We are going to ship with 2 known issues:

   1) The shapshot button is not working properly in Divio-based cameras
   2) There is a firmware issue with 2MP Logitech cameras (Pro 9000, AF)

We hope to address these soon in a minor update, but we feel it's
better to get a solid release supporting Intel and Leopard out for
all unaffected devices first.

The official download pages (still under construction) are here:

     <http://www.ioxperts.com/products/webcamx_1.2.html>
     <http://www.ioxperts.com/products/industrial_1.2.html>

I've posted full release notes to our video-beta-discuss list, available here:

<http://lists.ioxperts.com/pipermail/video-beta-discuss/2008-September/000602.html>

We'll be updating the website and release notes over the next few
days -- please let us know if you see anything inaccurate.

Please keep this release confidential until it is officially announced.

In the unlikely event that there is a problem we'd like to make sure
that we can reach everyone who has a copy in case an update is needed.

Thanks again for your continued support,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572