Current release status

Patric Moberger pmoberger at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 16:39:03 EST 2003

Thanks for the update Steve, better with this information
than no information.
So, when I have paid for IOXperts and download anew driver
, does that mean that I have to pay again or can I still
use the same installer code.
I have now paid 3 times, and can still not use the driver
with Panther and iSight.

Patric Moberger