Current release status of IIDC

Steve Sisak support at ioxperts.com
Sun Dec 21 20:17:08 EST 2003

At 12:44 PM -0500 12/17/03, garret linn wrote:
>I've tried three different machines and 4 versions of the OS
>nothing past the b17 will install

OK, I've posted a preliminary 1.1b28 installer here:

<ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/pub/drivers/IIDC/Beta/MacOSX/IIDC1.1b28.dmg.gz>

<ftp://ftp2.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/IIDC/Beta/MacOSX/IIDC1.1b28.dmg.gz>

This is basically the same code as 1.1b27 built with XCode but may
have a few bugs fixed as a result. Please verify that the installer
works.

Please note that only the IIDC installer is posted (although it will
work with IIDC webcams as well) -- assuming the installer checks out
we'll post the Webcam release tomorrow.

It turns out that we got bitten by an XCode bug -- if there are any
developers on the list who upgraded to XCode 1.1 when it was first
posted, you want to download the full install CD and reinstall.

(It still isn't working perfectly, but we've figured out a workaround)

HTH,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572