Webcam 1.1b28

Steve Sisak support at ioxperts.com
Mon Dec 29 14:06:37 EST 2003

OK, I've posted a preliminary 1.1b28 installer here:

<ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/pub/drivers/Webcam/Beta/MacOSX/Webcam1.1b28.dmg.gz>

<ftp://ftp2.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/WebCam/Beta/MacOSX/WebCam1.1b28.dmg.gz>

I've made one minor code change to possibly make life better with
iChat AV, otherwise, same release notes as IIDC.

We're primarily looking for build/install issues although please note
any other problems.

I'm off to look at the black video problem.

TIA,

-Steve

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572