[IOXperts Video-Discuss] IOXperts WebCam Driver 1.1b24

Glen Gyldersleve snark at tulgey.org
Wed Oct 8 00:22:58 EDT 2003

I just downloaded the 1.1b24 driver.  I'm using an AME CU-68R, which
is new to the list.  It appeared to install correctly and recognized
the camera.  I get a "register or use temporarily message" as expected
(I select "later").  Unfortunately, no applications recognize the
camera.  I tried by iChat AV and iSpQ chat.

Is there some additional debugging information I could give??

The system.log looks like good info:
Oct  7 21:17:47 tiamat mach_kernel: USBF:       1927.632
AppleUSBComposite[0x491dc80](USB Camera) SetConfiguration (1) returned
0xe000405d

/Glen Gyldersleve