IOXperts Webcam Driver 1.1b25 available

Dave Koziol support at ioxperts.com
Wed Oct 22 15:31:28 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 03:15 PM, Dan Colquhoun wrote:

> Any chance these could be posted to the web in future?  10.2.8 STILL
> has that annoying habit of locking up the Finder when something goes
> wrong with FTP.

Actually, all of our downloads are always available via HTTP, we just
don't always post the URLs.  To generate an http url from our
ftp2.ioxperts url, just replace "ftp://ftp2.ioxperts.com/IOXperts" with
"http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads"

For example:
http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads/WebCam/Beta/MacOSX/WebCam1.1b25.dmg.gz