IOXperts Webcam Driver 1.1b26 available

Goetz Becker gb at macmarvin.de
Thu Oct 30 03:05:31 EST 2003

On Mittwoch, Okt 29, 2003, at 04:40 Europe/Berlin, Steve Sisak wrote:

> We're pretty close to final, so please test thoroughly.

I have some problems with the beta. My webcam is a Philips PCVC675K/32.
In VideoViewer I can´t use PAL, after switching from NTSC to PAL in the
Settings Dialog I see only a zoomed (upper-left) part of the image.
I can´t set the bandwith in any capture application (VideoViewer, QT
Broadcaster, QDCocoaComponent (a techdemo from apple)).

Greetings
Goetz Becker
gb at macmarvin.de