IOXperts Video 1.1b30 last call

Steve Sisak support at ioxperts.com
Wed Feb 4 12:21:36 EST 2004

At 10:09 PM -0500 2/3/04, Darren Garnier wrote:
>Since I didn't report and you seem to be trolling... I can report
>that on my two machines (an iMac G4 and Quicksilver G4 running
>Panther), that it worked, but that I needed to remove the old
>receipts file.

Thanks -- I'm going to kick it out to public beta.

Everyone please keep testing, I'd like to go final candidate as soon
as we have the sliders fixed (this isn't going to interact with any
applications)

>It works well, but as you mentioned, you can't use the control
>application using iChat where I use it with iChatUSB...  I want to
>use the face tracking in iChat, but I can't yet.

Agreed -- looks like this is going to wait until 1.1.1, unfortunately.

I have a good idea how to fix it, but it's an architecture change and
I don't want to start QA over from scratch.

>So, looks good so far!  Can't wait until you solve that final mystery...

Thanks, we're trying.

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572