IOXperts Video 1.1b30 last call

Steve Sisak support at ioxperts.com
Thu Feb 26 16:34:03 EST 2004

At 10:09 PM -0500 2/3/04, Darren Garnier wrote:
>Since I didn't report and you seem to be trolling... I can report
>that on my two machines (an iMac G4 and Quicksilver G4 running
>Panther), that it worked, but that I needed to remove the old
>receipts file.

I just posted a new beta (1.1b31) that should fix the install problems to:

  <ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Video/Beta/1.1b31/>

It's not announced outside our lists on the other FTP server yet --
if anyone can give it a smoke test, I'd appreciate it.

Also, we've added public access to our bug tracking database -- if
you want to enter bugs directly, you can do so here:

   <http://splinter.ioxperts.com:16080/fogbugz/default.php?pg=pgPublicEdit>

FogBUGZ is a pretty decent bug/tech-support tracking system that was
just ported to Mac OS X -- we're still getting used to thing, but
hopefully this will help keep us from dropping bugs on the floor.

If you have any outstanding bugs that we haven't addressed, please
take a moment to enter them -- nothing fancy, you can just paste an
e-mail in.

Open issues:

I'm still working on registering multiple cameras of the same type on
Mac OS 9 -- hopefully that will get fixed before 1.1 final.

There will probably be a 1.1b32 shortly to address an intermittent
crash opening the SG settings dialog with an IIDC camera (there
appears to be no problem with USB cameras) -- if anyone chan help
characterize this it would be appreciated.

New features:

1) I'm pretty sure we fixed the installer problem.

2) The driver supports 'yuvu', 'yuvs' and '2vuy' anywhere it supports
'yuv2' -- if anyone can make use of this functionality, please try it
out.

3) Sliders for Philips-based cameras now have the correct ranges.

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572