IOXperts Webcam/IIDC 1.1b29 Available

Manfred Schubert dev at schubert-it.com
Tue Jan 20 15:31:02 EST 2004

Am 20.01.2004 um 01:10 schrieb Steve Sisak:

> If you're still seeing an old version try removing any IOXperts files
> from /Library/Components and deleting everything but the Device Keys
> directory from /Library/Application Support/IOXperts/ then reinstall.

That worked. There must have been the old one left over.

>> Would it be possible to just install the control app directly into
>> Applications without enclosing folder?
>
> It's certainly possible -- I'd like to see what others have to say.
>
> (At some point, we may have additional applications and some users
> complain about us cluttering /Applications)

When I sort, I sort by type of application, not by vendor. So I would
sort it myself into my own subfolders after installation. And for now
when the Camera Control app is the only one it's sort of unnecessary at
all.

But that's just my opinion of course. Collect others before you make a
decision.

Manfred