IOXperts Webcam/IIDC 1.1b30 for 9 Available

Steve Sisak support at ioxperts.com
Wed Jan 28 22:09:28 EST 2004

The Mac OS 9 builds are on the ftp servers now.

USB & FireWire Webcam:

<ftp://ftp2.ioxperts.com/USBWebCam/Beta/MacOS/>
<ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/pub/drivers/Webcam/Beta/MacOS/>

iSight for Mac OS 9

<ftp://ftp2.ioxperts.com/iSight/Beta/MacOS/>
<ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/pub/drivers/iSight/Beta/MacOS/>

IIDC for Mac OS 9

<ftp://ftp2.ioxperts.com/IIDC/Beta/MacOS/>
<ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/pub/drivers/IIDC/Beta/MacOS/>

The logging versions are posted as well if you have DCon

------

The only bugs we know of beyond what was mentioned in the X release
notes is that the layout of the Geometry panel is messed up on
pre-6.0 versions of QuickTime -- we'll fix this next release.

------

Putting out the release as also made me realize that the directory
structure on out ftp servers is "suboptimal" -- I'm thing of changing
to:

ftp.ioxperts.com/ioxperts/video/beta/1.1b30/

And just dropping all the variants of the video release are in the same folder.

For the record, the variants are:

Webcam    X (USB and FW)
IIDC      X
USBWebcam 9
iSight    9
FWWebcam  9
IIDC      9

I think I covered the technical reasons why the packaging is
different for 9 and X.

------

I'd like to release 1.1b30 to wider testing tomorrow -- please let us
know if you find any problems or have any questions

Thanks,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                            +1 617 876-2572