4) Camera Control ... one camera at a time for now.

Hank Roberts hank at spamcop.net
Wed Jan 28 10:33:40 EST 2004

Re issue 4 -- Re:  4) Camera Control ... one camera at a time

What should I expect to be happening?

Not sure if this means "one then the other can be controlled' or 'one but
not two cameras will be usable' -- I have been working with two cameras
connected, a pair of Fire-i cameras (using either EvoCam or SecuritySpy)
to make small stereo movies, www.ankh.members.sonic.net for older small
examples.

U just moved to a 900 mhz G3, and 7200 rpm drive, which helps. I'm at OSX
10.2.8, but have 10.3.2 on another volume to take chances with.