iSight and Broadcaster

Peter K.L. So peter.so at globalmobility.biz
Fri Jun 25 17:42:48 EDT 2004

I am new to this list. Can anyone comment or share their experience?

I just purchased the Beta driver 1.1b30 to avoid the 30min timeout. While
testing, my computer crashed a few times already.

I am running on an iBook 1Ghz, 256Ram, OS X 10.3.4. The testing combination
is an iSight and QTBroadCaster. This seems unstable with 1.1b30.

And after the 1.1b30 driver was installed, the audio source of the iSight
camera does not work with Broadcaster. Is this a known issue? And is there a
work around?

Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter