IOXperts Video 1.1b51 posted

Hans Tobeason HFTobeason at pandaemonium.com
Tue Apr 5 18:19:35 EDT 2005

I have been using the various versions of the beta driver for a long
time - over a year, certainly.  Is there some reason that b51, which I
installed a week ago, is suddenly telling me "demo period expired" (I
did just reboot for the first time since installing b51)?  Honestly, I
no longer have any memory of purchasing an IOXperts license - I've been
on betas for so long I can't recall.  What should I do?  Thanks.