IOXperts Video 1.1b44 posted

Manfred Schubert dev at schubert-it.com
Tue Feb 8 16:29:06 EST 2005

I get an error -600 when installing and some Camera recognition program
opens. I tried installing 1.1b43 and don't get any error. The Settings
dialog shows version 1.0 though. What is this supposed to display for
version 1.1b43?

Whatever version is now running, it is still not compatible with iDVD
4, so I have to uninstall it again.

Manfred