IOXperts Video 1.1b44 posted

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Wed Feb 9 08:44:22 EST 2005

At 10:29 PM +0100 2/8/05, Manfred Schubert wrote:
>I get an error -600 when installing and some Camera recognition
>program opens. I tried installing 1.1b43 and don't get any error.

We'll probably have a fix for this later today (sorry) -- looks like
an installer bug

>The Settings dialog shows version 1.0 though. What is this supposed
>to display for version 1.1b43?

There's a bug in the build system that's not updating it.

We'll try and get this fixed.

>Whatever version is now running, it is still not compatible with
>iDVD 4, so I have to uninstall it again.

Can you describe what you mean by "not compatible with iDVD 4"?

You'll need to give us a little information to go on here -- we can't
fix it if we don't know its broken.

If it crashes, please send a crash log, etc.

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476