IOXperts Video 1.1b50 again registration not sticky

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Mon Mar 21 16:10:32 EST 2005

At 10:02 PM +0100 3/21/05, Karsten Liere wrote:
>Urgh, since installing b50 today, I have to re-enter the serial number
>all over again - and again - and again.... :-(

Sent me the unique ID from the Camera Identifier application (off
line) and I'll try regenerating your serial number.

Do you know what version you originally purchased? (There was a
serial number problem in the early b40's) also, see if restarting
fixes the problem.

We'll probably need to make the installer require a restart. :-(

If you don't restart, everything will work until you log out and log
back in -- because we can't get the daemon running in the login shell
after you're logged in.

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476