IOXperts Video 1.1b50 again registration not sticky

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Fri Mar 25 10:48:03 EST 2005

At 10:02 PM +0100 3/21/05, Karsten Liere wrote:
>Urgh, since installing b50 today, I have to re-enter the serial number
>all over again - and again - and again.... :-(

I just wanted to post a note to the group that we've found the
problem -- there's definitely a bug in 1.1b50 that causes it to not
read serial numbers correctly -- this should affect everyone.

For anyone who hasn't updated to b50, please wait until I post b51
(hopefully later today).

If this problem is truly in your way, there is a b51 release
candidate on my personal machine that I built yesterday but decided
not to post:

   <http://www2.ioxperts.com/downloads/Video/Beta/1.1b51/>
   <ftp://ftp2.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Video/Beta/1.1b51/>

   (Note that this is on a 633k DSL connection)

I'm going to hold of posting a b51 until later today until I can
reinstall Mac OS X on my test machine to verify if a few crashes were
driver related or not and make a few changes to support unrecognized
cameras.

(Only having problems on one machine, but also the only dual-processor)

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476