quickcam for notebooks pro

J C nemesisnmp at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 19 14:15:42 EDT 2006

absolutely yeah, using ichatusb. amsn is an open source msn client that
allows for webcam over msn..

using 10.4.7

absolutely sure i didn't install the industrial camera, not that stupid.
however i am slow enough to not know how to send the log file, nor where
it's located. the errors don't crash anything, specifically, amsn throws an
apple error code -9405, which is the error it gives whenever no webcam is
present, and ichat just doesn't list the webcam as being connected...

anyhow, pls do let me know how i can submit the log file. thanks again for
any help