Logitech Fusion problems

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Thu Aug 17 14:48:01 EDT 2006

At 5:09 PM +0300 7/26/06, Jonipentti Järvinen wrote:
>here's the configuration:
>- Mac mini duo (OSX 10.4.7 with all available updates)
>- Logitech Fusion webcam connected directly to mac
>- webcam driver 1.1.2a12 installed.
>
>Webcam is found just fine while installing the
>driver. Problem is, after reboot the driver
>fails to find the webcam. Sometimes (say 1 out
>of 10) it does find the cam and when that
>happens applications are able to use the cam
>just fine (iChat, xmeeting).

First, try 1.1.2a16 -- if the problem persists,
please install the logging version and send a log
file from the failure.

I have a suspicion that this is a firmware issue
with the camera that we're working on with
Logitech.

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476