IOXperts Video 1.1.2a16 posted

David Brown david_b_brown at mac.com
Wed Aug 23 12:39:22 EDT 2006

Steve,

	just installed this version and now my Logitech Quickcam Pro 5000 no
longer works. When I do the install ithe camera selector shows it and
allows to select it, but after the reboot it doesn't  show up. One
small point,which may or may not help,  in the camera selector  it
show as a Quickcam, I'm pretty sure in earlier version it showed as
Quickcam Pro 5000.  I also tried doing an unistall and the a re-
install, but this made no difference. I'm running 10.4.7

if I can provide any further information please let me know.

Thanks

David