IOXperts Video 1.1.2a16 posted

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Wed Aug 23 12:55:58 EDT 2006

At 5:39 PM +0100 8/23/06, David Brown wrote:
>	just installed this version and now my Logitech Quickcam Pro
>5000 no longer works. When I do the install ithe camera selector
>shows it and allows to select it, but after the reboot it doesn't
>show up. One small point,which may or may not help,  in the camera
>selector  it show as a Quickcam, I'm pretty sure in earlier version
>it showed as Quickcam Pro 5000.  I also tried doing an unistall and
>the a re-install, but this made no difference. I'm running 10.4.7

Hi David,

I think I heard that from someone else as well.

Can install the logging version of the driver, try to run an
application, then send me the contents of /Library/Logs/IOXperts/

That will give me a clue what's going on.

There are some resources that the driver uses to identify which
camera is which and I'm wondering if yours is being misidentified.

Thanks,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476