Beta expired message

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Fri Jun 2 10:54:44 EDT 2006

Just to follow up -- it appears that in trying adding support for
some new camera features, I introduced a bug affecting cameras with
older firmware -- I have a good idea where the problem is and should
have something later today or over the weekend.

There is a version 1.1.2a5 posted which _should_ work for all cameras
_except_ the new (QC Pro 5000 and newer) Logitech cameras -- the bug
is specific to them.

If you have another camera (Philips, Logitech QC Prp 3000-4000,
etc.), 1.1.2a5 should work fine for you.

If you have one of the affected cameras, you can set your clock back
a month to defeat the expiration notice and use 1.1.3a3 for the next
couple days.

The purpose of the expiration notice is to insure that people keep up
with the current beta releases so that a bug introduced late gets
caught and so that we don't have to support beta versions after the
final release ships.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

-Steve

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476