Beta expired message

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Mon Jun 5 01:54:41 EDT 2006

OK, I've just posted 1.1.2a6 which should work on all cameras:

  <http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads/Video/Beta/1.1.2a6/>
  <ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Video/Beta/1.1.2a6/>

This also adds motor control for the newer model Logitech QuickCam
orbit and fixes a problem with face tracking and a couple other bugs.

The limitations on face tracking are currently:

1) only supported on PowerPC (working on the Intel support)

2) face tracking only controls motors on older (previously supported)
Orbit models -- manual motor control on the new model does work now.

Please let us know if you find any issues.

Thanks,

-Steve