IOXperts Video 1.1.2a1

Michael Kröz olfila at gmx.net
Thu Mar 30 21:56:10 EST 2006

Hi,
I wanted to try IOXpers Video 1.1.2a1, but unfortunately it says,
beta period is over this friday, 31 march. My Video Recorder only
shows a blue screen with "Demo over" and thats it.
I trust you, that it works if fully licensed, though I prefer to give
it a try in demo mode first.
So, if it basically works, I would gladely purchase it, but I only
have a paypal account and not a credit card. So I am not able to
purchase it via this builtin purchase, as they only support credits
cards. Hope we can make something out, that I can get this thing.
    Regards,
    Michael.