Driver stopped working...

Bob Matsuoka bob at matsuoka.com
Thu Oct 5 10:30:36 EDT 2006

Sounds odd, I know -- I had it working on Tuesday, but after rebooting, the
driver was no longer recognized and had to reinstall.  I ran the
uninstaller, reinstalled, rebooted (a few times).  Now the driver shows up
in my EvoCam video source settings, but the tab greyed out, and when I
select the driver as the source, I get the beach ball for a few minutes
(which happened before), but then the driver is unselected.

I have an iMac Intel 20" Core Duo, 2GB RAM, Logitek Quickcam Notebook Pro
(black)