Philips Vesta PCVC675K Problems on MBP

Jerry Nicholls ioxperts at nightwatch.org.uk
Tue Oct 10 07:59:21 EDT 2006

Hi,

This camera used to work sometime back in August, but since then has
stopped showing up with the IOXperts driver. When I installed the
latest driver (1.1.2a18) it was recognised at install time, but the
Camera Identifier app doesn't show it after reboot - it only says "No
cameras".

I've installed the logging driver and what I see in IOXperts->jerry-
 >ioxIdentifier.log is lots of these lines :

2)Identifier App - unable to update device list - error 2
	DMGetDeviceStatus(DMLaunch::DM found at port
'com.ioxperts.ioxdeviced.1.1.13054b0'

Any ideas anyone ?

Thanks,
Jerry.