Feedback IOXperts Video 1.1.2a20 posted

Joel Smith joelsmith at mac.com
Tue Oct 31 00:59:54 EST 2006

This is also a problem with other drivers, and I suspect it is a
Skype issue.  I have a Logitech Orbit (with Logitech driver) and an
iSight. Skype loads at startup and always grabs the Logitech cam and
won't let it go. If I want the Logotech for ISPQ I have to quit Skype
then launch ISPQ. Then I can launch Skype again and it will grab the
iSight,.  It does this even when the iSight is chosen as Skypes cam
and even when Skype video is not activated.

Seems like a Skype problem to me, FWIW