iBook G4/ Logitek Notebook Pro IOXperts Video 1.1.2a20 driver

Neville Strange neville at strange.net.nz
Tue Oct 31 01:41:44 EST 2006

Hi Joel,

The last beta version of the IOXPERT driver worked with both iChat &
Skype. Even tho I had to  open iChat first when I started the iBook.

They both worked concurrently and Skype is no longer beta. This is
supposed to be the real version. ;)

Its only this morning when I loaded the latest IOXPERt driver that
the problem of skype crashing manifested itself.

Cheers

Neville