iBook G4/ Logitek Notebook Pro IOXperts Video 1.1.2a20 driver

Joel Smith joelsmith at mac.com
Tue Oct 31 02:22:41 EST 2006

This is the problem. I like Skype  to launch on startup and if I go
to ISPQ I have to quit Skype to use hy cam of choice (Logitech) with
ISPQ.    Why Skype grabs the Logitech when it's settings still list
the iSight as it's cam I have no idea. But it should not be that way.
Not to be OT but Skype 2 is otherwise a really stunning application
and I expect it to be very successful.  well, the name SKYPE
couldn't they find better name?