IOXperts Video 1.1.2a17 posted

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Fri Sep 1 19:48:58 EDT 2006

Available here:

   <http://www.ioxperts.com/downloads/Video/Beta/1.1.2a17/>
   <ftp://ftp.ioxperts.com/IOXperts/Video/Beta/1.1.2a17/>

This release expires October 1, 2006.

This should fix the problems a few of you reported with the QuickCam
Pro 5000, Fusion, and (Black) QuickCam for Notebooks Pro.

The issue was that the firmware in those cameras returns incorrect
data for some of the controls related to the snapshot function, and
the driver caught and reported the error, unfortunately causing it to
fail on load with those cameras.

I've added code in the driver to work around the bug -- please
versify that the problem is fixed and that the fix didn't cause
issues with any other cameras.

There is still a known issue that the snapshot button on the new
Logitech cameras in not working -- I was hoping to get it fixed, but
didn't want to hold up getting something out with the previous
version expired.

As always, please post any problems to the list.

Thanks,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476