IOXperts Video 1.1.2a27 posted

Chris Silverberg chris at silverberg.net
Sat Feb 24 18:04:27 EST 2007

As other have commented, I am seeing the version reported as 1.1.2a26.

Steve, one of my testers routinely users user switching, sometimes
with multiple cameras.  (iSight, Logitech).  So, the iSight might be
running on account 1, and the Logitech is running on account 2.  This
seems to work fine when using Apple's driver combined with Logitech's
driver, but with the IOXperts driver, this configure becomes pretty
unstable.  Do you know if there are any issues with account switching
that could cause problem for your driver?  If you'd like we can try
to get more information (logs and crash reports.)

thanks,
Chris