Phillips SPC900NC camera not detected after restart with1.1.2a27 drivers.

Andi Schwelling andi at andi.de
Wed Feb 28 07:25:20 EST 2007

James schrieb:
> Update:

> I tried the 1.1.2a27 logging drivers and did not have the problem with
> it failing to recognize the camera after a restart. Still it would be
> nice to have it working in the non-logging driver too.

> James

Hi,

I know this problem sporadically from the first time I installed my
SPC900NC and the driver.
It seems the device driver isn't loaded at system start, or it does not
recognize the cam in that early state of system boot and dies.
In this case it helps (for me) to start
  /Library/Application Support/IOXperts/Private/ioxdeviced
by hand from Finder and the cam gets recognized.

Andi