Quickcam Pro 5000 works and vanishes

David Brown david_b_brown at mac.com
Tue Jan 2 13:28:47 EST 2007

Peter,

	glad to hear I'm not the only one having problems. I send mail to
Steve on 12 Decmeber about this, but still no had any reply, here's
hoping we get something soon. I purchased a license specifically to
use with this camera, but don't remember when it last work
consistently for any period of time.

Cheers
David