Phillips SPC900NC camera not detected after restartwith1.1.2a27 drivers.

Andi Schwelling andi at andi.de
Fri Mar 16 10:25:20 EDT 2007

Hi Steve,

are there any news regarding the Skype crashes?
I still have the problem the cam driver is dying reproducible if Skype
tries to initiate a cam connection after some successful attempts...
(We have discussed that topic with ver. a25 and a26 about a month ago,
but it hasn't improved in a27 for me).
Would be fine if you had a clue how to fix it 'cause it is really an
annoying bug ;).

Greetings
Andi