IOXperts Video 1.1.2b4 posted

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Tue Apr 15 10:44:00 EDT 2008

Hi Francesco:

At 11:25 AM +0200 4/12/08, Francesco Rolando wrote:
>It's still not working on my G5 with iSight or PhilipsUSB webcam.
>
>I have try again to produce a new logs with this "improved logging".
>http://www.laservall.com/~francesco.rolando/IOXperts.zip

What OS are you running? The log for the iSight looks like the
problem I fould on 10.4 Intel and may be a problem on 10.5 (which
shares the Intel code base).

I may need to file a bug report on this.

(The older DCL-based API seems to be broken and I need to rewrite the
driver core with the newer NuDCL-based API, which is a good idea, but
a major project)

>With HackTV work only in Half-mode.
>
>When I set a Full-mode a blue screen are capture liki this:
>http://www.laservall.com/~francesco.rolando/screenshot_04.jpg

I can reproduce that here -- I think it may be a build problem and
varies depending on which version of gcc I build with or wether I
build on PPC or Intel.

>With iChat (or other apps) it's still don't work ( probably, becouse
>applications start to capture from webcam in full screen mode).

Are you getting the same problem as above of (blue/green pattern) or
somethig else?

Thanks,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476