Fixed: Blue Image or Crash increasing image size

Steve Sisak steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
Thu Apr 17 09:18:21 EDT 2008

At 11:25 AM +0200 4/12/08, Francesco Rolando wrote:
>With HackTV work only in Half-mode.
>
>When I set a Full-mode a blue screen are capture liki this:
>http://www.laservall.com/~francesco.rolando/screenshot_04.jpg

With Francesco's help, I think I've isolated and fixed the bug described above.

I also _think_ that the only remaining crash is another manifestation
of the same bug and should be fixed as well.

(I had thought the blue image was a problem in the Philips code, but
it was a problem resizing the offscreen buffer used for software
pan/tilt/zoom when the requested image size is changed)

There's a little cleanup I'd like to do before doing a general
release, but if anyone has time to test today and would like a
private build, please send me a note off list as I wouldn't mind
confirmation that the problem is actually fixed.

Thanks for your help in testing,

Steve Sisak, CTO                                 steve.sisak at ioxperts.com
IOXperts, Inc.                                     voice: +1 617 876-2572
87 Bristol St #3A                                    fax: +1 617 876-2337
Cambridge, MA 02139                               mobile: +1 617 388-6476