IOXperts Video 1.1.2a47 posted

Greg Glover lists at gregglover.com
Thu Feb 21 13:06:39 EST 2008

I'm still getting the strange files with my installs on a US English
system.

Also, it doesn't seem to play nice with other cams. I have a UVC cam
(XBox Live Vision, works with Leopard & even iChat without additional
drivers) and I am rarely able to have both working at the same time --
say the QuickCam Notebooks Pro in Skype and the UVC cam in iChat. This
might be an OS level limitation though.